Yes, as a registered and accredited Special Assistance School we are here for young people who require a small and inclusive learning experience that does it differently to mainstream schools.
With a limit of only 20 young people in 2023 we are keen to provide this opportunity to those young people in our community that can make the most of a fresh start and are interested in learning.
Does this sound like you?
- Looking for a school who does it differently
- Will enjoy being outside of a mainstream environment
- Will benefit from tailored support and interventions
- May have missed literacy and numeracy fundamentals
- Ready to invest in education
- Willingness to share previous schooling history, support strategies and adjustments
- May have a diagnosis, learning difficulties or mental health challenges